LEARNING AT THE TORAH STUDIO
These are our community guidelines for building a safe and empowering community learning space that all our learners will agree to when they sign up for class.
• I will respect everyone's background and Jewish practice.
• I will use people's correct pronouns.
• I will actively listen to everyone's ideas, even if I disagree personally.
• I will be respectful and thoughtful in sharing my thoughts.
• I will make space for others to share their ideas, especially in my partnered learning time.
• I will respect my own voice and ideas, and try to participate in our discussion in the ways that are most comfortable to me.
Our main goal is making Torah accessible. That means we offer all our classes at three price points - $5, $10, or $25. You get the same thing no matter what you are able to pay at this moment.
If our pricing is the barrier between you and learning Torah, whether just once or over time, email us, and we'll be happy to work something out with you.
ACCESSIBLITY AND INCLUSION
The Torah Studio believes that all persons are entitled to equal access opportunities. We do not discriminate based gender, disability, race, or religion. If you have an accessibility or accommodation request (including financial) please reach out to Liana Wertman at firstname.lastname@example.org.